Say Grace: 50 Life Lessons from Mama
- Have you ever thought “maybe Mama was on to something?”
- 50 devotions inspired from various “Southern sayings from Mama"
- Say Grace will warm your heart, draw you closer to the Lord, and maybe even give you a grin and a giggle
Because Mother always did know best (it just took some of us a while to figure that out!), this book offers Mama's best: a nostalgic, grin-filled assortment of commonsense-isms as only a Southern mom says them, served up with generous helpings of Scripture. These heartwarming devotions will recall Mama's endearing, witty wisdoms - life lessons that even now can help you stumble less, laugh more, and take to heart the sweet, sweet love of the Lord.
Each day features a Scripture verse, short devotion, and prayer
Sayings from Mama Include:
- You Can Catch More Flies with Honey than Vinegar
- Making a Mountain Out of a Molehill
- You Would Argue with a Fence Post
- Don't Count Your Chickens before They Hatch
- and more!
- Dimensions: 4" x 6 1/2"
- Pages: 120
- ISBN: 1644548100
- ISBN13: 9781644548103
- Published by DaySpring